12.1.07

fat cat!

Okay, yes it didn't take me long to get into the cat blogging, here I am with the first one.

I don't have a cat and I want one and I miss the cat in Norwich so much, so reading about cats is the best I can do!

FAT CAT CRIMINAL VIDEO ON REUTERS

I want to actually put the video on here but I have to wait for Reuters to approve me!

I just think this little story is so amusing because the cat is SO big and in the end it let to his demise!

hmmm...request successful but I think all i've actually got is a rubbish general Reuters news player thing, not like youtube...so here's a screen grab!




Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 13/1/07 15:14, Blogger sparklematrix said...

My friends cat is as big as that!
:-#

 
At 13/1/07 21:20, Blogger Robert Jackman said...

Hello Grace - how are you?
Missing the cat in Norwich or just missing Norwich in general? :P

Blogged lads' mags again - let me know what you think :)

Robert

 
At 13/1/07 23:24, Blogger Grace said...

It can't be healthy surely?

I'm alright robert, bit stressed actually - lots of deadlines and training and cases looming, after a major lull in activity from mid dec to last wk!

Missing the cat only, although do wish we could be a bit closer to Dee's sister as she's pregnant and it would be nice to spend more time with her (not that she particularly cares for me!). Couldn't get away from the place quick enough i'm afraid. Too many people with no morals (yourself not included of course!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home