23.12.06

cool yule everyone

[Picture copyrighted to Sandra Guzdek]

So in a few minutes i'll be winging my way to Norwich til boxing day for Christmas (if only winging meant flying, but alas I will be a passenger to Dee's confident motorway driver - i'm scared of motorway slip roads) so i just thought i'd leave a little post to say happy christmas hope you have fun another year over and a new one just begun (shameless half quoting of John Lennon, feeling basic), and have a pleasant yule.

I'll be back before New Year but I might not have anything too interesting to blog about - although I WILL be spending christmas with someone who doesn't try very hard to hide her negativity towards me so that'll be worth a post...

gracious wishes.

"grace"

4 Comments:

At 23/12/06 14:52, Blogger sparklematrix said...

Merry Yule Grace and lets hope you enjoy magic tidings for 2007

x

 
At 27/12/06 12:18, Blogger Grace said...

Thanks Sparkle, I can imagine most of 2007 will involve stress! In the shape of 3 assignment deadlines, a portfolio deadline, 4-6 cases to handle, followed by 15-20 at some point, NVQ work, more assignments as yet unknown, moving house...

can't I just keep 2006 for a little longer??

 
At 27/12/06 20:12, Blogger sparklematrix said...

As I said - magic tidings ;-)

 
At 27/12/06 23:11, Blogger Grace said...

I could do with one of those time-turners from Harry Potter I think! So I can go and use my time twice!

Just got back from seeing Night At The Museum - very pleasant and funny, and also got a message from someone from school who I haven't seen in years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home