27.12.06

Tribute to Tula

Tula, Dee's mom's dog, had to be put to sleep on Christmas morning so I wanted to make a little post in tribute.

Sometime last week she had to go to the vets because blood had pooled round her heart and she was really ill but they managed to drain the blood and she was okay. I saw her a bit on Saturday night and Sunday but we all thought she was going to be okay, but she took a turn for the worst on Monday morning while I was still in bed so Dee's dad called him out and told him they were taking her and she never came back. I never got to say goodbye.

She wasn't my dog but I lived there for 10 months and I really liked her, and she was always coming up to me for attention - which she got from everyone anyway!

So I just wanted to say here in the internet cosmos - goodbye Tula, blessing on your soul, you are in a better place where you can no longer suffer.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 29/12/06 02:14, Blogger sparklematrix said...

Ahh goodbye Tula.
It is always upsetting when animals die - my cat is getting on and I don't even like to think about it :(

 
At 29/12/06 11:56, Blogger Grace said...

I know, Twinkle, Dee's cat is also getting very old but she's so spry you'd think she'd just grown out of kittenhood!

I was very sad to leave Twinkle when we moved because she never got any attention and just got moaned at for being in the wrong rooms but since christmas day she's practically been treated like royalty - it's so sad that her best friend had to die for her to get some attention but it's good that she's getting some because i'm sure she'll really miss Tula, she used to snuggle up to her in her basket! i have a pic somewhere...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home