2.12.06

grace graciously introduces you to her new graceful blog

good evening...or morning as it's now past midnight...

well some of you will know me from the feminist blogosphere as a recent commenter, and i've finally decided to start my own blog.

it'll be a bit different - this is a blog about my life. my life as a newly realised feminist, a newly employed government (CJS) trainee, a bit of a new person really.

this blog has been brewing and gurgling in my mind and i've been encouraged and shocked into finally starting it.

wow what a very dull post! i hope it gets better and i promise that i will master the art of upper case, i just like the lower case of this font (i'm easily amused).

take care, thanks for looking.

'grace'

2 Comments:

At 2/12/06 20:44, Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Grace, great blog. I'll add you to my blogroll in due course!

 
At 2/12/06 22:12, Blogger Grace said...

Thanks Michelle, that'd be great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home